Material Handling Equipment Forklift 5 Ton 7 Ton Diesel Forklift
|FOB Price:||US $14,700-18,406 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $14,700-18,406/ set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FD50TF FD70T
- Type: Powered Pallet Truck
- Load Capacity: 5ton 7ton
- Load center: 500mm/600mm
- Condition: New
- Weight: 6980kg/9750kg
- Wheelbase: 2100mm/2250mm
- Free Lift: 205mm
- Tire Type: Pneumatic
- Height to Head Guard: 2265mm/2470mm
- Transport Package: Container
- Origin: China
- Cab Location: Not Adjustable
- Power: Diesel Engine
- Fuel: Diesel
- Lift height: 3000mm
- Fork Size: 1070*150*55mm/1220*150*70mm
- Engine: Chinese Engine/Isuzu/Mitsubishi
- Color: Could Be Designed by Buyer
- Warranty: 1 Year / 2000 Working Hours
- Optional: Solid Tires, Side Shift, Three Stage Mast, etc
- Trademark: LTMA
- Specification: 3245*1430*2270mm/3560*2010*2500mm
- HS Code: 84272090
Our 5 ton 7 ton diesel forklift is widely used in the port, wharf, industrial and mining enterprises, station, warehouse, and others.
The specification of Material Handling Equipment Forklift 5 Ton 7 Ton Diesel Forklift
|Load capacity kg||5000||7000|
|Load center mm||500||600|
|Max. lifting height mm||3000||3000|
|Free lift mm||140||210|
|Fork size L*W*T mm||1070*150*55||1220*150*70|
|Tilt range Mast forward/backward deg||6/12||6/12|
|Overall length(without fork) mm||3245||3560|
|Total width mm||1430||2010|
|Mast height (fork lowering) mm||2270||2500|
|Overall height fork raised With backrest mm||4110||4415|
|Height to head guard mm||2265||2470|
|Turning raduis(outside) mm||2910||3350|
|Front face of fork to front axle mm||615||620|
|Min. right angle stacking aisle mm||2960||3040|
|Speed||Max Travelling full/no load km/h||18/19||26/30|
|Lifting full/no load mm/s||380/430||450/550|
|Lowering full/no load mm/s||380/340||450/500|
|Max.drawbar pull||full/no load kg||4500/2000||5400/2200|
|Gradeability at 1.6km/h||full/no load %||25||29|
|Truck weight kg||8150||9750|
|Weight distribution||Full load front/rear kg||10280/1790||14520/1930|
|No load front/rear kg||3330/4500||3760/5690|
|Tires Number front/rear||2/2||4/2|
|Tires Model||front axle||300-15-18PR||8.25x15-14PR|
|Tread Front/rear mm||1180/1190||1470/1700|
|Ground clearence||At lowest point(mast) mm||100||190|
|Service brake||Power brake||power brake|
|Parking brake||Mechanical-hand lever||Mechanical-hand lever|
|Engine Model||ISUZU 6bg1||ISUZU 6BG1|
|Rated power kw/rpm||82.3/2000||82.3/2000|
|Rated torque N.m/rpm||416/1400-1600||418/1500|
|Number of cylinders||6||6|
|Fuel tank capacity L||140||140|
|Hydraulic system pressure kg/cm²||200||200|
Our 5 Ton 7 Ton Diesel Forklift is widely used in the port, wharf, industrial and mining enterprises, station, warehouse, and others.
1. Equipped with Chinese powerful and reliable engines with excellent environmental performance; Original imported Isuzu, Mitsubishi and Cummins engines are optional.
2. Work lights and warning lights make it safer and more efficient even in poor lighting conditions
3. New designed overhead guard protective device prevent the sudden accidents: The lifting system adopts buffering technology to reduce shock and vibration of the mast.
4.high strength-solder bath mast. Wide filed of the front vision ensures the safety of the operation and improves work efficiency.
After sales service
Nowadays we have been sell more than 60 countries. All the products of LTMA supplied with one year or 2000 working hours (which occurs first) period quality warranty.
Detail clauses and policies please see to our website and product's quality certificate.
How to choose a forklift?
1) the higher you are lifting a load the lower the capacity will become.
2) if you add an attachment this will also effect the unit's capacity.
3) Non-standard over sized goods will cause load centre move forward to effect capacity.
Lift Height & Collapsed Height:
besides how high you want to lift up your material, you also need to pay attention to forklift collapsed height for reasons: low doors you need to passby, ceillings in the building you are working, ceillings in the trucks you are loading/unloading.
1) depending on enviroment in door or outdoor: diesel, gas/LPG or battery forklift
2) ground in good condition or with stones or scraps everywhere: what types of tire is proper, air tires, solid tires or no-marking tires?
3) special environment: cold storage etc
whether or not an attachment needs for working.
Do I need to stack goods in narrow warehouse? right-angle stack aisle width
Do I need a pressure regulator valve when forklift reserved with 3rd or 4th valve for attachments?